CHAMPION POWER EQUIPMENT 19-Inch Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller with Self-Propelled Agricultural Tires
- Versatile - with a 19-inch tilling width and an 8-inch tilling depth, this Tiller features dual-rotation tilling, allowing a quick switch from forward to reverse for more flexibility in the garden
- Powerful - the cast iron, gear-driven transmission is housed in a heavy-duty cast-iron case and powered by a 212cc engine
- Efficient - 13-inch self-propelled agricultural tires power easily over uneven terrain, allowing you to accomplish more in less time
YARDMAX YT4565 Dual Rotating Rear Tine Tiller, 208Cc, Briggs
- Briggs & Stratton engine delivers 9.50 ft-lbs gross torque and 190 rpm rotational speed
- 18" wide rear tine design with 7 depth adjustments and a 6.5" working depth to cover more ground quickly
- Single hand operation allows user to stand and steer from either side of the tiller
EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller, Red/Black
- DUAL DIRECTION- Operate in CRT mode (counter rotating tines) to bust sod and till tough soils, then shift to SRT (standard rotating tines) to create a smooth seed bed for planting.
- FRUSTRATION FREE SHIFTING- Pioneer removes the guesswork from getting in gear with a shift positioning system that other dual direction tillers envy. No fuss, no cuss, no back and forth… easily find the drive mode you want by simply sliding the shift handle into your preferred mode on the locator plate.
- COMPACT POWER- Designed for performance, the Pioneer uses a lighter and quieter 99cc Viper engine that is right-sized for the job reducing the weight and offering a smoother, less noisy and more balanced experience during operation.